The Blue Jenny Wire Spinner is a one piece robust wire spinner built to reduce frustrating tangles and take some of the angst out of fencing.
The main features and benefits of the Blue Jenny Wire Spinner are
- A wire pickup arm that lifts the wire out of the coil and helps to stop the “pull through the coil” tangle. This is the first point to thread the wire when opening a new coil.
- A drive ring that allows the wire to drive the spinner. After having passed through the pickup arm roller the wire is wrapped around the drive ring once before passing through the brake arm. As the wire is pulled, the loop around the drive ring pulls tight and transfers energy and starts the spinner turning. This leaves the coil loose and undisturbed.
- The brake arm is the next place to thread the wire. The brake is deactivated when tension is applied to the wire and the brake activated when you stop pulling on the wire or driving forward. This means easy pulling and no over spin tangles. The brake has a two stage setting to allow you to fine tune the braking intensity.
- The Blue Jenny is equally able to sit on the ground or in the back of the ute/trailer, as a single or part of a stacked module.
- The Blue Jenny Wire Spinner is designed for use in stop-start fence construction. For example, hand-pulling wires through star posts, in conjunction with our PR25 Post Racks, or installing any form of post at the same time as when the wires are being run out. The braking system is designed to prevent overspin when the coil is constantly starting and stopping. Blue Jenny Wire Spinners are not designed for use in constant-run fencing or in dragging wires out at speeds of over 10kmh.