Multi Post Marchant Air Hammer Guide
Plenty in stock, please allow 24 hours for dispatch and 2 weeks for transit via Aus Post.
Our Air Hammer Guide is designed as an aftermarket adapter to suit current-model Marchant air hammers.
- No need to swap between maxY/standard air hammers - one tool does both jobs. Standard and MaxY posts can be installed on the same pass.
- The locking-blade design enables the operator to prevent posts from twisting when being driven
- Running a top wire through our PR25 post racks is straightforward, as the Air Hammer Guide does not cover or foul the top wire.
- Tested on Whites/Waratah standard and Beefy/MaxY posts. Will also suit Clipex posts.
- We have used this product in the field and the efficiency gains are substantial, with no need to carry two air hammers or swap guides constantly. Used in conjunction with our air hammer lifter, it creates an easier fencing construction process with very low physical impact on the operator.
Please note we are not affiliated with Marchant Engineering, and cannot guarantee that this product will not void warranty on a new air hammer. It is sold as an aftermarket accessory to accompany the market leading air hammer product. Note: will not fit on air hammers older than approximately the year 2000.